If you believe that the content on this website infringes your copyrights, please let us know as soon as possible through email, mail, or fax providing the information needed below, which is pursuant to DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). A copy of your notification will be forwarded to the appropriate parties responsible. Please be informed that pursuant to federal law, you may be held liable for damages if you present material misrepresentations and/or frivolous claims in a Notification
All notifications must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material in question.
- Proof of ownership of the copyrighted material in question.
- Statement of the owner of the copyrighted material that states that the copyrighted material was used without consent from the owner.
- Signatures of all parties involved in the dispute.
Copyright infringement notifications can be sent to our compliance officer as follows:
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been removed from our website as a result of an error we have caused, you may submit a counter notification to our designated compliance officer. To be an effective counter notification under the DMCA, your counter notification must include pertinent information such as the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted material in question and location where the material was published before it was removed
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which our Company is located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process fr om the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent.
- Your name, address and telephone number
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You may submit your Counter Notification to our Copyright Agent by e-mail as set forth above.
Upon sending us a valid, counter notification, we will restore your removed material in no later than 14 business days from the date we receive your copyright notification, unless our compliance officer receives notice from another party filing the original Notification which removed the material in question informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain certain individuals/parties (including the counter petitioner) from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please be informed that material misrepresentation, misidentification, and false claims are seriously punishable by the law, and you may be liable for damages including court costs and attorney’s fees. False counter notification constitutes as perjury in the United States justice system